Doctor Who and Torchwood. Written in the Stars.

|..Written in the stars..|

Объявление

Роуз и Джон Смит возвращаются в наш мир, чтобы отыскать Доктора. Они решают отправиться в Кардифф, но перед тем немного побыть в Лондоне. Решив немного прогуляться, Роуз встречается на улице с Мастером, но не узнает его.

Игра началась! Всем зарегистрированным пользователям просьба завершить оформление профилей и приступить к отыгрышу текущего квеста. Все вопросы по текущему квесту и заявки на персональные квесты Вы можете найти по этой ссылке. Всех гостей нашего форума мы приглашаем ознакомиться с сюжетом и списком требующихся персонажей, а также подумать над акционными предложениями и присоединиться к игре.
Приятной и удачной игры!

В игру срочно требуются:

Джон Смит

Гвен Купер

Оуэн Харпер

Сотрудники ЮНИТа

Таймлорды

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » |..Written in the stars..| » Реклама » Selfemra

Selfemra

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these familiarity, so it's nice to read this web site, and I used to pay a visit this weblog everyday.

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

naturally like your web-site however you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality then again I'll definitely come again again.

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this web page is genuinely fastidious.

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you should write more about this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people don't speak about these topics. To the next! Kind regards!!

I am curious to find out what blog platform you're working with? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really understand what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my site =). We may have a link exchange arrangement between us

Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant opinion, article is good, thats why i have read it fully

Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write or else it is complicated to write.

Keep on writing, great job!

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Вы здесь » |..Written in the stars..| » Реклама » Selfemra